Wednesday 11 March 2015

The first post!


Hello and welcome to the very first post on the official blog for Arrow Valley!

Arrow Valley was setup a few years back where I started making art and craft projects to sell on my Etsy shop.

Then in the summer of 2013, I setup a Youtube channel (Arrow Valley) to create video's of how I and some selected friends created the items and projects. This was a very slow starter and was soon abandoned.

However, in late 2014, I decided to begin uploading videos again of art projects that I had created showing digital art in a time lapse form. This was much more popular and within a few weeks I had gone from 2 to 100 subscribers and it is still growing today. 

We currently aim to upload every Monday and every second and fourth Thursday of each Month. People can always leave suggests for future projects.
So don't forget to check back regularly for something new!

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...