Friday 13 March 2015

Let's Paint...Adventure Time

Adventure Time digital painting time lapse video!

First I would like to say that I have very little knowledge of the show and have never watched a whole episode. That being said, I still did a request piece of it!

I had a few different designs running around in my head and this was the first one I tried. I do intend to have ago at creating some other Adventure Time pieces in the future if there is a demand for them.

The only problem I had with this was getting the right colour scheme. Did I go for a realistic style? or try sticking to the original? It took me a while to decide and went for a middle ground. I do think after reviewing it after uploading that the shadows are a little washed out which is something I will look for in future videos.

So what do you think? Would you like to see more Adventure Time paintings? Don't forget to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...