Wednesday 18 March 2015

Most requested, February 2015


Arrow Valley's most requested.

February 2015.
 

Each month, I shall do a quick update on the top 5 most requested art pieces that people would like me to paint.  
So, here is the list of the top 5 for February 2015! 
1. Five Night's at Freddy's (Various) this is without any doubt the most requested theme that people ask for. Despite creating a few (I think about five or six at the moment) I continue to get comments or private messages requesting it, it is still the most popular request and the most popular video’s I currently have. if you look at my top five video's on my Youtube channel, four of them are FNAF. I do intend to create more in the next coming months. 
2. Godzilla. This one was requested a few times by several different people. It was a little bit of a surprise for me as I have never done anything like this before! I was thinking about doing something monster related for some time but never really went anywhere with it. So the requests just gave me that little push the get going with it! 
3. MLP : FIM (Various) Something that I am aware of and have done requests of in the past but know very little about it. Apparently it has a large following and has been requested on several occasions. Today, I have about three different requests to do for this show and will start them soon. 
4. Adventure Time. As with the above, I am aware of the show but have very little knowledge about it. I created the piece which didn’t have much success in terms of views but still, it’s there for anybody to watch! 
5. Iron Man. One person requested this and I have done a few rough sketches, so hopefully it will be finished in the next few weeks. 
Now these are just the top five. I have had other for things like OC’s and one for Minecraft so maybe they will make it into the top five for March! Don’t forget you can leave a comment if you want to make a suggestion for future projects!
 
Thanks for reading and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...