Sunday 22 March 2015

Let's Paint...Magic Duel.


Time lapse video.

This was created using Corel Painter 11 back in January 2015 as a request piece. The person who requested ask for this two characters and gave me a very rough sketch idea of what they wanted. The sketch was very basic but it was enough to work with.

MLP are some of the most requested art works I get asked to do and yet I have very little knowledge of the show. This does make it a little more challenging for me as I have to research what the characters look like first. Now this is true for all my work pieces but with something like, Mario for example, I already know the names of the characters and can research them pretty fast. For this (including my Adventure Time piece) it took me a while going through Wiki pages finding out who they are!

But I did enjoy working on this one and I have got others in the pipeline. Surprising though, this is one of my longest video's.

So, what do you think?

Here is the finished piece!

Twilight Sparkle and Trixie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...