Wednesday 11 March 2015

Let's Paint...Spring Trap.

Speed paint of Spring Trap from FNAF 3!
Click the play button to watch now!

Painted using Corel Painter 11.

I painted this way before the game came out back when everyone called this as 'Golden Bonnie'. Now of course he is known as 'Spring Trap'

FNAF is one of my most requested pieces that people ask for. I had just decided to do another one when on the same day I started to create some rough sketches, the trailer for the third game in the series was released. Straight away I started work on this one!

I will admit that the video is a little dark and is quite hard to see the final picture which is why I lightened up the thumbnail for the video.

So what do you think? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...