Sunday 15 March 2015

Let's Paint...Alien

A time lapse painting of Alien.

This was created using Corel Painter 11.

Created back in October 2014 just in time for Halloween. Alien is simply put, one of the greatest sci fi horror movies of all time and with the recent release at the time of Alien Isolation, it was a no brainer to do this for my Halloween piece.

The last part of the video where I put the fine details did not recorded probably and for some reason the only footage I has was that of a blank green screen? I'm not sure if this is a problem with Ezvid or not.

Anyway, the main part did record and so I uploaded anyway and I do like the wayit goes for rough painting to finished in one smooth transition at the end.

Thank you as always for looking and please leave a +1 if you enjoyed the video!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...