Thursday 12 March 2015

Let's Paint...Mangle


Time lapse video of Mangle from FNAF 2!

Created using Corel Painter 11.

FNAF is simply put, the most requested pieces I get ask to do. This one is the fifth one I think that I have done and people still keep asking for more!

As with all the other FNAF picture I have done, this is part of a much bigger piece that I am working on.

For this one I tried something a little different with the painting technique. With all the others, I used the 'Just add Water' blending tool to give a smooth finish. This one however I didn't. I think really I just want to try new things to develop my skills and part of that is trying new ideas.

Again, there was a few different idea sketches before I finally land on this one. For some reason I found the only one that worked for me was a face on version. This was something I tried to avoid but it just seemed to fit so well.

So what do you think? Let me know in the comments!

Mangle from FNAF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...