Wednesday 20 May 2015

May 2015 Updates!

Updates for the month of May 2015!

Well, it’s been a busy month for Arrow Valley as I never failed once to upload on a Monday and also uploaded on quite a few Thursdays as well.
However, I have now started to run low on videos and can’t continue to upload on the Thursday as well as Monday, so, I will be just doing Monday’s for the next few weeks to help build my collection back up again. I will admit that by trying to add Thursdays uploads was starting to affect the quality of my work which is something I never want to do. 

Below is the list of works in progress in alphabetical order.

Adventure Time 2 (sketch idea)
Batman Series, Harley Quinn (Finished)
Batman Series, Riddler (Sketch idea)
Five Nights at Freddy’s, Balloon Boy (Quarter finished)
Five Nights at Freddy’s, Foxy (Ready to start)
Minecraft, Creeper (Sketch Idea)
MLP FIM, Discord (Sketch idea)
Mortal Kombat, Mileena (Finished)
Mortal Kombat, Reptile (Started painting)
Mortal Kombat, Scorpion (Sketched)
Pokemon, Eevee (Half finished)
Pokemon, Jiggly Puff (Sketched and ready to start)
Star Wars, Bobba Fett (Scraped, restarted)
Sonic the Hedgehog, Knuckles (Sketched)
Super Mario, Mario and Luigi (Started)

There probably are some more that I have forgotten and some that are my own unique works such as landscapes animals and flowers that are not listed here.


Thank you to all my supporters and watchers and hope you continue to enjoy my videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...